ONE DOCTOR • ONE LOCATION • ONE PRICE
Are you worried or embarrassed about your missing teeth? Dental implants might be the solution you’ve been looking for! They’re permanent, comfortable, and more durable than dentures. They look, feel, and even act like natural teeth. This means you can eat, brush, and floss normally.
With dental implants, you wont have any problems speaking and you can eat anything you want. You’ll almost forget you ever lost any teeth in the first place. And best of all, we’re offering our dental implant services for only $399 when you buy two or more, with payments as low as $99/month!
Benefits of Dental Implants?
• Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
• Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.